Dec 28, 2018
As Kingdom Entrepreneurs, the act of stewardship can't just stop
with our 10% tithe. What are we doing with the other 90%?
Stewardship needs to be the underlining foundation for
everything we do. Our offers, our business, and our ideas need to
be dripping in stewardship.
In today's episode, Pedro Adao will explain what being a good
steward really is, how the tithe works and how to use
stewardship for prosperity like Uber, Lyft and Airbnb
Want more of 100X?