Dec 31, 2018
Listen in on today's episode as Pedro Adao unlocks the Kingdom principles of the truth and how to apply it into the message of your business for the marketplace.
As kids, we are all taught how important telling the truth is. As Kingdom entrepreneurs, there is a higher level of understanding when it comes to the truth...
Dec 28, 2018
As Kingdom Entrepreneurs, the act of stewardship can't just stop with our 10% tithe. What are we doing with the other 90%?
Dec 26, 2018
In the Kingdom business is fun and it is a joy. But the world has taught us to settle for just Christian business. There isn't necessarily anything wrong with this, but we believe there is so much more the Father has for us as Kings of the earth.
There are two major mindsets that us as a people has to overcome before we...
Dec 24, 2018
Money is the King of the world. But as Kingdom Entrepreneurs, we have a different King and operate in a different Kingdom.
Dec 21, 2018
There may be a lot of misconceptions about what true Kingdom Entrepreneurship is. In today's episode, Pedro Adao will lay some foundational truths that clear up what a Kingdom Entrepreneur is and is not.
Want more of 100x?